Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investing In Canadian Stocks?

Options
  • 15-01-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Hopefully you guys can help a bit here. I am currently looking to invest about €5,000 into stocks of a Canadian company.

I see this as a long term investment and I will be looking to leave them in for several years.

If anyone has any recommendation for the best website or app to do this based on reliability, safety and cost that would be greatly appreciated.

If you need any more information or can help with this please let me know, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jamie66

After a bit of research I've decided to go with DeGiro. Is that a good choice? Any tips for starting with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

What company?

Wombatman wrote: »
    What company?

I am currently looking to invest in Aurora Cannabis ACB (TSE) once I get confirmation that I can trade that company on DeGiro.

Any advice? Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Quoted on DeGiro for Frankfurt and Toronto.

Thanks.

Wombatman wrote: »
    Quoted on DeGiro for Frankfurt and Toronto.

Thanks.

That's great, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I'm looking at Aurora at the moment actually - bought Canopy in December and it's doing great so far (also quoted on the Frankfurt exchange).

Selik wrote: »
    I'm looking at Aurora at the moment actually - bought Canopy in December and it's doing great so far (also quoted on the Frankfurt exchange).

They do look interesting! I'll be investing shortly. Which in your opinion is better the Toronto or Frankfurt market? With the Frankfurt market in euro is that an advantage over the Toronto market?

Advertisement