Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will it be the new way to live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Ah yeah, the good old "there is no community anymore" BS. Communities worked so well because people were living close to each other but you get to go home into your own space at the end of the day.
    Personally, as someone who would have no interest living with strangers at all, I think this is basically sprinkling sh1t with glitter. You get all the ups of a Shared space with stolen food, people hogging the communal spaces, people refusing to clean for a premium because it looks contemporary.
    Don't get me wrong, there are some scenarios where this can work perfectly fine, for example if people are only staying temporarily in a country, most wouldn't care. But this is no long-term solution, especially not for that price. That's a glorified house share with a fancy finish.

I'm not interested in communal activities because I don't care about the people I'm living with on a personal level.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Mixture between an article and an ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Arsehole estate agents giving you less space, less interior walls and less dignity for even more money and convincing you it's the New Cool? Nothing new about it! :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement