Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKS mudguard spares

Options
  • 15-01-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Hey,

anyone know where I could pick up a few of these SKS rubber mounting straps in Dublin?

image.png

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭py

I might have some at home that are doing nothing as I no longer have a pair of raceblades, can check this evening when home from work.

So I've got 4 strips which range in length from 8 to 10 holes, yours if you want them. Working in Dublin city, have chucked them in the bag if you want to grab them tomorrow (or whenever).

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

py wrote: »
    So I've got 4 strips which range in length from 8 to 10 holes, yours if you want them. Working in Dublin city, have chucked them in the bag if you want to grab them tomorrow (or whenever).

Cool, thanks for that. I'll PM You.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Thanks for that py, gentleman

(apologies for being late :o:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

SKS are usually nice at sending free spares out too. I had a few loose bits of their chromoplastic mudguards sent out from Germany free of charge.

• Advertisement

colm18 wrote: »
    Thanks for that py, gentleman

(apologies for being late :o:o)

No problem at all, glad someone is getting use out of them. :)

Advertisement