Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus Partner Universities

Options
  • 15-01-2018 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hellooo, so I'm thinking of doing an Erasmus in a year or two, and a university I'd really like to go to is not currently a partner university with my college. Well, it's not just one university in particular, basically I just really love the idea of studying abroad in Paris, but while my college does have links with Parisian universities, there are no places currently listed for my subject, just other subjects. I was wondering if anyone knew how these partnerships come about between universities i.e. can they apply to get more student exchange spaces or something? Or does anyone have any general information about that kind of thing? thank youuu
    Tagged:

Advertisement