Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ethan "Derrick Bateman" Carter The Third - EC3 *spoilers*

Options
  • 14-01-2018 4:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

Impact spoiler for those that watch but
    EC3 has been ‘fired’. Don’t think it will take a genius to know where he ends up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Pentecost wrote: »
    Impact spoiler for those that watch but
    EC3 has been ‘fired’. Don’t think it will take a genius to know where he ends up.

He owns the EC3 name too as far as im aware.....but i will need to get over the fact he wint have his trouble theme music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

beakerjoe wrote: »
    He owns the EC3 name too as far as im aware.....but i will need to get over the fact he wint have his trouble theme music.
    There's not much point in putting spolier around things if the responses aren't going to be spoiler tagged and completely give away what was hidden.

For the record I knew about this already and don't personally care, I'm just making the point. :cool:

The Callihan-Edwards thing is ridiculous. Who the f**k is authorising a spot like that in 2018?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I always felt it odd the WWE released him when they did, he did show a lot of personality back then, was probably for the best though as he has developed a lot and could now return as someone they might be more likely to use

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I hope he really succeeds in NXT. I haven't been bowled over by the NXT main event picture (make that all of NXT) since the days of Nakamura. I think if EC3 takes the ball it could be something fresh and special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Good God, what is DJ4 going in the Raw Zone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Saw idea for DB, jokingly put forward as a new McMahon but with his look it would not surprise me to see Vince pass him off as spawned in part from his genetic jackhammer. Vinny Mc III.

Guy needs some way to explain his body!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Trying to think will they start with a clean sheet or will they tip off his previous gimmicks.

I remember the murmurs of Kennedy being "Vince's illegitimate son". Kennedy was white hot at the time and being truly honest I was gutted it didn't come to fruition. They went with the turd storyline of it being Hornswoggle. In hindsight I'm glad it didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Am I missing something as regards “Jason Bateman” or is whichever mod split the thread just having a laugh?

Pentecost wrote: »
    Am I missing something as regards “Jason Bateman” or is whichever mod split the thread just having a laugh?

That would be me, tired and split a load of threads at once, he was Derrick Bateman in NXT before I cast him in Arrested development.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah I was thinking it was just a lapse, I knew he was Derrick previously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,365 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Bring him in as Dixie jr with Dixie as his Aunt/manager.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I know absolutely nothing about him tbh, other than he looks jacked (baby!). Anyone want to give me a run down on him?

https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/952566121248579589

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

He's a good wrestler and good on the mic. Should seemingly do well in WWE.

Question is as others have said how is he going to pass the wellness. He has to be gassed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

More suggestions a return to WWE is on for him.

Maybe he will have spud with him?

Mad to see them using so many TNA guys and even though he was in developmental, ECIII is a TNA made guy.

He was in the crowd of NXT takeover and was announced has being signed to NXT iirc Could still debut in the Rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And seemingly keeping EC3. Mauro even said "Here comes trouble". Unfortunately I doubt it means we get his song.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/957489728101601280

Advertisement