Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Jan 14th

Options
  • 14-01-2018 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Decent card at Fairyhouse today. Cause of Causes season debut no doubt getting ready for the X Country in March

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Russells in the next should be hard to beat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Have a look at Dromore Lad's form in his first three maiden hurdles. Then his form since going handicapping. Won today off 116 vs an opening mark of 85

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

What's the chances Townshend wins here, seems Acapella bourgois keeps getting entered to make a price for the other Mullins horses. No way he should be this short today at this trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The drift before the off on on the aptly named Don't Touch It was inspired

438613.png

• Advertisement

CH3OH wrote: »
    The drift before the off on on the aptly named Don't Touch It was inspired

438613.png

Will he go for the Grand Annual or the Plate in March? I definitely think he could progress over the longer trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Mr321

BumperD wrote: »
    Decent card at Fairyhouse today. Cause of Causes season debut no doubt getting ready for the X Country in March

Why did they pull him out of the race today I wonder.
    That's happened a few times now. Would like to see him out soon . maybe hell go straight to the trials?

Mr321 wrote: »
    Why did they pull him out of the race today I wonder.
    That's happened a few times now. Would like to see him out soon . maybe hell go straight to the trials?

Few whispers he'll skip the festival with all roads leading to Aintree. Would hate the ground today, maybe felt it'd bottom him after so long off.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Few whispers he'll skip the festival with all roads leading to Aintree. Would hate the ground today, maybe felt it'd bottom him after so long off.

Cause of causes is too exposed to win a national at this stage. Would likely carry one of the top weights. I think he'd be a shoe in to win cross country. Dont think they'd turn down an oppprtunity at retaining the title. Cheltenham winners are hard to come by.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Mr321

I'd prefer see him in the X Country, probably one of JPs best chances in it Boogers lot are either to.old and worn out or to young and inexperienced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement