Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor manual question

Options
  • 14-01-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hello all,

Quick question. I'm trying to source some digital tractor manuals for a mechanic friend who has struggled with reading all his life. He doesn't mind if he needs to pay for them, that is not the issue. But what he is looking for is digital manuals that would have the typical break down of tractor parts, listing each part with a number. What he'd like to be able to do is click on the number of the part and have it take him to the exact part in the list of parts. Don't know if this is even possible.

He has various vendor CD's and DVDs but they don't appear to have to feature where the part can be isolated by clicking on the number of the part in the diagram.

He simply just struggles with the over whelming amount of text in the physical paper manuals and when he tries to isolate the part in question for whatever section of the tractor he's working on he struggles. Yes there are other obvious answers to the problem, but I'm just trying to help the guy out.

Can anyone recommend any good sites to buy\download the manuals that might have this 'click to part' feature, or have any experience using a manual that had the feature? I can point him in that direction then and he can purchase those manuals.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭emaherx

Hello all,

Quick question. I'm trying to source some digital tractor manuals for a mechanic friend who has struggled with reading all his life. He doesn't mind if he needs to pay for them, that is not the issue. But what he is looking for is digital manuals that would have the typical break down of tractor parts, listing each part with a number. What he'd like to be able to do is click on the number of the part and have it take him to the exact part in the list of parts. Don't know if this is even possible.

He has various vendor CD's and DVDs but they don't appear to have to feature where the part can be isolated by clicking on the number of the part in the diagram.

He simply just struggles with the over whelming amount of text in the physical paper manuals and when he tries to isolate the part in question for whatever section of the tractor he's working on he struggles. Yes there are other obvious answers to the problem, but I'm just trying to help the guy out.

Can anyone recommend any good sites to buy\download the manuals that might have this 'click to part' feature, or have any experience using a manual that had the feature? I can point him in that direction then and he can purchase those manuals.

Thanks all.

What tractor brands is it for? You will get this feature from the manufacturers sites. (With appropriate logins)

For example I use AgcoPartsbooks and Class Catalogue.

This site covers all machines made by Agco like Valtra/MF/Fendt. But you have to get a main dealer to set you up.
    http://eame.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksE/login.aspx?region=EAME

Claas have a similar site but doesn't require a password.
    http://www.claas.ie/service_new/catalogue/ersatzteilkatalog

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jim from Cork

Yes the AG sector is well provided for in terms of availability of parts manuals.
    try www.Agroparts.com for Krone and a few more. www.amazone.de have a free access parts portal too.

I have some older Same (Deutz) workshop manuals on PDF if they are of any use I can send on via dropbox or wetransfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

I have a few. Pm me your email.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭FirefighterT7

Hi Marlyman would you have one for MF148?

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

I do. Pm me your email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭FirefighterT7

marlyman wrote: »

I do. Pm me your email.
    Pm sent Thank you

Advertisement