Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting pictures in your underwear on social media

Options
  • 13-01-2018 7:35pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5

On instagram and other social media I see the same people posting pictures of themselves in their underwear again and again, if you are one of these people could you explain to me why you do it, as it baffles me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Why don't you just co!ment under the pictures and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

For a large percentage of them they seem to masquerade them as fitness posts. When they're not fitness related at all. They're just using fitness as a vehicle to be a complete slag.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

They're attention seeking, simple as. And I personally don't understand it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

What's wrong with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

They are pants...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Cocobolo55 wrote: »
    On instagram and other social media I see the same people posting pictures of themselves in their underwear again and again, if you are one of these people could you explain to me why you do it, as it baffles me?

Links or GTFO:)

• Site Banned Posts: 5 Cocobolo55

What's wrong with it?

Didn't say there is anything wrong with it, would jist like to understand what motivates someone to post such pictures again and again when we have seen similar ones before multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

redneck-gear.jpg

You're welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

redneck-gear.jpg

You're welcome

Some things you cant unsee.

I need to borrow that gun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Cocobolo55 wrote: »
    Didn't say there is anything wrong with it, would jist like to understand what motivates someone to post such pictures again and again when we have seen similar ones before multiple times.

You are the one giving them credence and looking at this rubbish, so just ask them yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Attention seeking bulll**** plain and simple, it's all about likes etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Social media, while useful for some, is quickly becoming the preserve of the idiot!

As more and more people understand the dangers of revealing personal content to ruthless Social Media companys more and more people will begin to spend less and less time on social media....

The idiots will be the last to cop on....it's what makes them idiots!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Pretty inappropriate for Facebook or Twitter etc. I would have thought. Much more suited to hookup apps like Tinder or Grindr.

For instance, I love going nude on my hols but I would never, ever post up pics on FB or any other public social media in a state of undress. It’s called self-respect!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Some things you cant unsee.

I need to borrow that gun.

It's not a gun.

He's just happy to be in his pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It's not a gun.

He's just happy to be in his pants.

If he pulls the trigger, that gene pull could be stopped right there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

redneck-gear.jpg

You're welcome

That’s nearly enough to turn me straight! :eek: Cut the gruaigre and get thee to a gym pronto Mr suicide...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

If he pulls the trigger, that gene pull could be stopped right there.

Hashtag euphemism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭21Savage

It's insufferable. I'd refuse to go out with a girl who feels the need to post pics of her ass all over IG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

This is a thing now..TIL

Company Christmas party- secret Santa thing- someone got a mankini- he went home, put it on and posted pics to all and sundry on WhatsApp - I'd call it a career limiting move myself but each to their own.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I'm always amazed at how many "You look amazing, hun" comments you'll see under these types of posts. This explains why people post photos like that, of course. But I can't understand the commenters. The only comment I'd want to leave is "Put it away, ya geebag!".

Advertisement