Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backlash over Liam Neeson's comments on Hollywood Sex Scandal

Options
  • 13-01-2018 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/liam-neeson-criticised-over-hollywood-sexual-harassment-scandal-comments-on-late-late-show-822560.html

I don't know if anyone saw then Late Late Show last night but Liam Neeson made some comments on the Hollywood Sex Scandal that have landed him in hot water. I am curious as to my fellow boardsies opinions.

Personally I think he's absolutely right to say there is a witch hunt happening now. The likes of Harvey Weinstein should be locked up without question but it seems to the case that man with a connection to the film industry is now fair game and that any innocent little brush against a woman can be seen as sexual misconduct at the very least.

I'm sorry but they can't all be sexual deviants and just because a man brushes against you or lays a hand on you or says something dirty or having sexual content does not mean he's a sexual predator or that he deserves to have his life and career ruined.

Neeson's comments on Dustin Hoffman are little poorly thought out perhaps but he admits he's on the fence as regards the allegations so I can understand them to a point. If he isn't sure Hoffman actually did what he's accused of he's hardly going to start bad mouthing him live on TV is he?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

He's spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

There's tons of threads on this OP, the Weinstein one in particular is used for general Hollywood sex scandal stories. We don't need a thread for every actors opinion on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement