Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst App on your phone....?

Options
  • 13-01-2018 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭

In terms of how often I could use it and how little it does, the Aircoach App is a piece of junk, no question...

1. It is a glorified bus timetable; nothing more.

2. You cannot book a ticket using it.

3. Even worse, when you book on your computer, you cannot save your personal or card details. You have to input EVERYTHING each time.

Shabby doesn't begin to describe it.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,359 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

May I add another major negative about the Aircoach mobile app? This may not apply to you (the OP) and perhaps that's why you haven't spotted it.....

The Greystones (702) and Killiney/Dalkey (703) timetables were revised effective Jan. 1st 2017 but the mobile app still shows the old times for each of the stops. This despite many complaints by me via Twitter and e-mail.

Example: since January 2017, the Greystones service (702) to the airport calls at the stop opposite Foxrock Church at 47 minutes past the hour but the app stubbornly claims that it's due at xx:40 every hour. That was the scheduled arrival time up to the end of 2016.

Go to the Aircoach stands outside T1 and T2 in the airport and you can pick up leaflets for their various services (including the services mentioned above, they show the correct times) but to date they never bothered posting downloadable (PDF) versions of the revised timetables for the Greystones and Killiney/Dalkey services on their website, they simply removed the old versions and never replaced them.

Advertisement