Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to reupholster this type of chair?

Options
  • 12-01-2018 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

Hiya guys

Just wondering would it be possible/worthwhile to reupholster this type of chair, I have 4 in similar condition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Possible. Do you want pm of guy i know? No affiliation other than he did good kob for me

• Registered Users Posts: 33,769 ✭✭✭✭listermint

You can reupholster anything that's been upholstered otherwise how would the material have got on it... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

listermint wrote: »
    You can reupholster anything that's been upholstered otherwise how would the material have got on it... :)

I suppose my actual question is would they be worth reupholstering.

I really like the look and they are very comfortable but they wouldn't really match anything in my house so I would possibly sell them on, or at least try, if family didn't want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Bigus

I think they could even be resprayed, as is .

Advertisement