Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen Elizabeth's bra fitter loses royal warrant!!!

Options
  • 12-01-2018 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

It was withdrawn after June Kenton, who fitted bras for the Queen, released a book called 'Storm in a D-Cup'. Link.

Could Dunnes Stores get the next lingerie contract from Buckingham Palace?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,197 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

St. Bernard all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Rubberbandits style, 2 spar bags tied together.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Look, the reason she was laid off is because there are no tits left to fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Could Dunnes Stores get the next lingerie contract from Buckingham Palace?

Going by how expensive some of the lines are in Dunnes lately it would be possible!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Rubberbandits style, 2 spar bags tied together.
    I don't think the Rubberbandits would appreciate QE ripping off their style, they've warned her a few times before already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

She needs to discover Victoria's secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

AllForIt wrote: »
    Look, the reason she was laid off is because there are no tits left to fit.
    Charles see and Andrew? A right pair of royal tits!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Apparently there was not enough material to support her two tits...Phillip and Charles!!

And I never want to read a sentence featuring the words Queen of England and lingerie again...or at least until Will dies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Charles and Andrew? A right pair of royal tits!

Beat me to it...

frag420 wrote: »
    Apparently there was not enough material to support her two tits...Phillip and Charles!!

And I never want to read a sentence featuring the words Queen of England and lingerie again...or at least until Will dies!!

here you go

If it’s good enough for the Queen of England, it should be good enough for you too, right? That’s the mentality one should take when shopping at Rigby & Peller, the lingerie shop that’s recently arrived in Manhattan, but has been a source of luxury bras and panties to the U.K. for over 75 years. They’re such a staple across the pond that June Kenton, the brand’s UK director of lingerie styling, is also the corsetiere to Queen Elizabeth, with a Royal Warrant to prove her title.
    http://observer.com/2016/07/11-bra-commandments-from-queen-elizabeths-official-lingerie-store/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Odhinn

"A company which supplied lingerie to the Queen has lost its royal warrant over a book which revealed details of royal bra fittings."

I don't think its my age thats keeping my hands out of me pants on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Was there a falling out?

diomed wrote: »
    Was there a falling out?

Not in the Janet Jackson Super Bowl sense, no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Luckily I've got this thread to keep abreast of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,004 ✭✭✭✭Esel

It was withdrawn after June Kenton, who fitted bras for the Queen, released a book called 'Storm in a D-Cup'. Link.

Always milk in first.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

But she didn't say anything about the queen in the book. All she did was talk all about the conversation they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Esel wrote:
    Always milk in first.

gIt5jTt.jpg

Advertisement