Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting copy of recent CT scan report..mater public.

Options
  • 11-01-2018 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Can I get a copy of report of recent CT scan that i had done in mater public?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭Icemancometh

Zipppy wrote: »

Shouldn't be a problem. Get in touch with whoever ordered the scan and ask them for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Pierre_Robin

Zipppy wrote: »

Copy will be typically sent to your GP, you could ask them. Similarly, if in clinic ask the doc for a copy, most will just give it to you.

Failing that, contact the freedom of information officer for the Mater and formally request it. Doubt it'll need to go that fair tbh though.

Advertisement