Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of drawings for extension

Options
  • 11-01-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm going to be calling around tomorrow looking for an arch tech to draw up plans for a small extension. I've been working on the idea for a while now and have a fairly solid plan, there won't be much of a design element to it so I presume I just need it drawn up to be costed? Is an arch tech even who I'm after? The extension will only be about 12m2 but it will give me a total floor space of about 39m2 which I want to be an open plan kitchen, dining, living room.

Very roughly, what sort of money would I expect to pay for drawings and is that all I need to get quotes for the work? I just want an idea of what to expect before I go in. I'm in Carlow if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Advertisement