Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Hap Backdated?

Options
  • 10-01-2018 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So eventually I heard back that my HAP has been accepted and im told I will be signing bank agreement this week.

From what I can gather. The rent is back dated from day application was recieved. And so my question is how do they go about this... I am a little behind in my rent currently and so this would be a huge relief, as it will be to have the HAP in place anyhow. Is the money refunded to me or is it credit to my landlord or the Local authority maybe? Anyone know or experinenced this? Ive been waiting almost three months for this. Galway seems to be alot slower than other regions.

Ive been living in my house a few years and only found out i was entitled to this when my rent went up and i knew I couldnt afford the hike but I found out about HAP and so Ive been struggling to make ends meet since... eager to know how it will work out.
    Tagged:

Advertisement