Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser eye and contact implant

Options
  • 10-01-2018 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I have been for a consult at the mater private. I am -6.5 and -8 so can get lasek in one eye and implant in the other. Would love to hear experiences of this especially the implant.
    Also does insurance cover any of it ? I rang my company but they said I am covered for the Beacon for procedure, Wellington clinic works out of Beacon but not really part of it so not sure where I would stand there. When I rang wellington they didn't think I would be covered so not really worth going for a new consult and paying for that again unless meant insurance would help. It is working out at 5500 at mater. If anyone has experience of the procedure or advice on insurance I would love to hear.Thanks

Advertisement