Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to bullsh1t reports and those who forward them?

Options
  • 10-01-2018 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

So we have had a plethora or nonsense news on here. We have had people trying to make out that the entirety of Iran is up in arms when in effect there are probably a few hundred moaning about something very simple....kind of like a mob of Millwall fans after a game.

Yet this is broadcast as a revolution.

We have Lies, and MORE lies about Syria. We have people on here who are calling Assad a tyrant even though his people support him. We have people complaining about "barrel bombs" because they are somehow more inhumane than missile strikes.

We have people (who are all very silent now) who clapped their hands and yelp like rabid pups for the destruction and the slaughter of Syria and Libya.

The people who called for this horror revolt me.

Their argument was, when you argued against their infantile view of killing was that you were either 1. Antin-American, 2. Anti-wet (or some peurile ****) or 3. A lefty, pro Islam tree hugging terrorist apologist.

Syria is now free and safe. The clueless assholes who tried to say that the country was some kind of hell before it was wrecked by outside forces cant seem to explain why hundreds of thousands of Syrian people are now flooding back to the safety of their homes.

We will hear the same lies about Iran between now and Summer. And the sad thing is that many will still swallow it because thwy don't wan't to admit their error.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,250 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Chrongen wrote: »
    We have people complaining about "barrel bombs" because they are somehow more inhumane than missile strikes.
    It's about tactics, not the sophistication of the metalwork. Destroying entire neighbourhoods isn't good.
    2. Anti-wet
    What does this even mean?
    Syria is now free and safe. The clueless assholes who tried to say that the country was some kind of hell before it was wrecked by outside forces cant seem to explain why hundreds of thousands of Syrian people are now flooding back to the safety of their homes.
    They are going back because it is home. They left because of violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

53901de4b747846e860a33ed86ef56ae--leopard-leggings-political-memes.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I am not sure what the opening post is trying to argue against? Are you trying to say that there was no violence in Syria and Iran? I have no idea what you think the reasons for violence was. Take Anti Wet as an example. Presumably you meant anti-West but it does not fit into your argument. Finally, if the violence is finished of course people are going to go home.

What are you trying to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Any kind of anti Government protest in Iran is newsworthy I'd have thought.
    Barrel bombs were being dropped in civilian neighbourhoods.
    half of Syria has been turned to rubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Zika. Bird flu. Mad cow disease. Ebola. Foot and mouth.
    All eradicated it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

There has been a number of poorly worded threads lately, the general thrust of which I can barely make out. This is a good example of such a thread, also the guy on here this morning talking about the violence of the male libido. In fact, you have a similar writing style OP.

Advertisement