Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crowdfunding, pain & cancer??

Options
  • 09-01-2018 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Do you know of any crowdfunding sites so I can donate money to people with cancer or pain.

I have found over 13 so far and they all have below 2 star ratings on multiple websites.
    Loads of people having problems with them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Yeah, the Frag420 Pain Fund...

PM for details!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Send it to me and I'll pass it on to the Cancer Aid Shared Help. Make the cheque out to CASH for short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

You could always make a post festivus donation to The Human Fund.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I have a pain in me hole at the moment so I'll happy take it off your hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

search boards for santa strike force, make an early donation for dec 18

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You said elsewhere that your mother is very sick. Maybe use it to help her and ease her day a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

what about someone in you local area through hospice home care , failing that there are people on some of the discussions here can be a right pain you could always give it to them

Advertisement