Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish number

Options
  • 09-01-2018 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi not sure if I'm on the right section but I got a missed call from this number a couple of times the phone rings once then stops it is a Spanish number did ring it but got a Spanish lady but could not understand her anyone know any info one this

+37254011180

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Hi not sure if I'm on the right section but I got a missed call from this number a couple of times the phone rings once then stops it is a Spanish number did ring it but got a Spanish lady but could not understand her anyone know any info one this

+37254011180

Scam. Probably cost you a fortune to call it back.

I am getting daily calls from places like Estonia and South Sudan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Why would you call it back??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Now got miss call from +221721120222 trying to block it but the call app keeps stopping

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

It's from your Spanish royal family you didn't know you have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

+372 is Estonia, I think. Still a scam.

• Advertisement

Now got miss call from +221721120222 trying to block it but the call app keeps stopping

Just ignore them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

Spain is +34

Scam

Senegal?

They have you. Burn the phone.

Look out your window to make sure there isn’t a black Mercedes parked out there. If there is, they could be narrowing in on you now. You gave them your coordinates by calling them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You're just going to give to give us your bank details , everything will be grand .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,868 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

No voice message with the details of the call = scam. Especially originating outside Ireland.

Block the number and move on.

They always have the option of text messaging, but that never seems to be an option given that they know your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You're just going to give to give us your bank details , everything will be grand .

Sorry why would anyone answer a call from someone who is not on their contact list, and doesn't leave a voice message?

I polish my halo now and never answer NO Caller ID calls or those that just come up with numbers I don't know.

Never missed an important issue yet.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Sorry why would anyone answer a call from someone who is not on their contact list, and doesn't leave a voice message?

I polish my halo now and never answer NO Caller ID calls or those that just come up with numbers I don't know.

I would have wasted a half day off work and had to sleep in the cold and dark if I'd done that last week.

I would have missed a night out last week if I had not answered a call from an unknown caller.

Our home phone is a withheld number and Mrs S uses it to arrange courses for people and they always answer.

I would have missed a night out last week if I had not answered a call from an unknown caller.

Our home phone is a withheld number and Mrs S uses it to arrange courses for people and they always answer.

OK, I am now a saddo. Got it in one:P

I just hate unknown calls. They (apart from your own set up) are usually looking for me to buy something or change tariffs or whatever. I can use Bonkers.ie myself though. I think I will be ok by ignoring them.

If genuine people want to get you, they will.

I would have wasted a half day off work and had to sleep in the cold and dark if I'd done that last week.

This sounds like the plot for a book or something. Need more.....

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This sounds like the plot for a book or something. Need more.....

It's really not. I was just waiting for the gas/electric woman to come connect me up and she rang from a withheld number as she couldn't find the building.

It's really not. I was just waiting for the gas/electric woman to come connect me up and she rang from a withheld number as she couldn't find the building.

Was this a mobile number? Could she have sent a quick text to you if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

My mind has taken this notion to a bad place. I am sorry. I thought I could manage 2018 better than this. One step forward and two back. 2019 will be my year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

If it was a genuine pal they would leave a message.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I knew a Spanish number, once.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Pherekydes wrote: »
    I knew a Spanish number, once.
    Did you 'ring' her?

Advertisement