Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Vodafone or Eir Mobile Broadband

• 09-01-2018 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ danjo-xx

Have to dump Tesco after all these years as its just not fit for purpose anymore.

So any preference for either of the above guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 Dum_Dum

Anything 'not Three' is generally OK. (Tesco use Three).

I've had good luck with Eir/Meteor, which allows me to stream internet radio at the mind-blowing rate of 64kps without hitch - something that was always beyond the capability of Three.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭ Junior

Moved from Vodafone to Eir, moved back after a couple of months. Are you using it on the move or just at home ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ danjo-xx

I'm interested in youghal town and along the n25 to waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭ south

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I'm interested in youghal town and along the n25 to waterford

If using it as internet on a mobile phone then Vodafone is the best choice. I was using eir along the same stretch of road today and it was very patchy. I think nearly all providers are patchy around the Grange area or the road.

Advertisement