Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids Television 2000-2011

Options
  • 09-01-2018 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32
    Jackomon

Hey there, need help, does anyone know any good websites or sources to see what programs that were on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, Boomerang, Disney XD (formerly, Jetix, which is also another channel) Toonami (now defunct), Pop, Tiny Pop, Kix (now Pop Max), Pop Girl (now defunct) RTÉ Two (mainly The Den block), Disney Channel, Nick Jr and Disney Jr (formerly, Playhouse Disney) between September 2000-September 2011. I am asking this as I am doing research for a Youtube Video talking about Irish TV in the past and what cartoons were on for kids at the time, and the other reason being nostalgia. Also, I am talking about websites or sources other than Wikipedia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

KillianM2 on YouTube and Twitter but not sure if he has anything from that era.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

You can see what was on BBC here http://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/

Advertisement