Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me pick a phone :)

Options
  • 08-01-2018 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

hi all need some advice :eek:

Been using iphone's the last few years , and just want a change :)

what would be a good phone with a excellent camera , battery , storage and is pretty quick ?

Looking for something reasonable in price as well , i really like the Samsung S7/S8 but quite pricey , is there any other phones that are similar to them :)

thanks in advance

pudz :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

what is your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

x6tence wrote:
    i would personally buy the new one because it could last you alot longer and it's not far off the refurb'd price.

Lg g6 maybe or oneplus 5t

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Your not going to get quicker than the 120hz screen in the Razer phone, it's lighting quick flying up and down web pages. Battery is huge and has the best speakers of any phone. If you want something for media, surfing, videos, games don't think there's anything better out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

Samsung J5 is good and you can get it cheaper online

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

hey thanks guys i went with the Samsung J5 2017 loving it so fsar :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement