Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King’s hospital school and piercings

Options
  • 08-01-2018 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello! I recently got offered an interview for a place in Form 5 in Kings. I have 6 ear piercings (4 are cartilage, 2 lobes). They don’t say anything on their website about piercings like Wesley does (only allowed one lobe piercing per ear). I don’t really want to ask in the interview, in case they get a bad impression. I will take all my piercings out before attending if I need to. Does anyone have any knowledge on this?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

if its not in the dress code policy i wouldn't worry. Whatever you do, don't ask them their hockey stick policy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Michxllej

Hahaha. Did you find a uniform policy? I’ll look It up now

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jesster2k10

You might get a little bit of hassle but as long as you look normal you'll be grand

Advertisement