Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher Perceptions of Science and the Primary Science Curriculum

Options
  • 08-01-2018 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm currently studying the PME in Primary Education and as part of my research project I am exploring primary teachers' attitudes towards science and the factors that might affect the delivery of the Primary Science Curriculum.

I would be extremely grateful if you could spare a few minutes (5-7 max) to complete the online survey and help me with my research. Your responses are greatly appreciated.

https://goo.gl/forms/YdTcmOk7uwu2LEfs1

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Already exists

Done, best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

Done, best of luck.

Thank you so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Hi Boing777 , usually we don't allow research requests but you're not a first time poster so maybe it's time to try it out again.
    But when the data collecting has finished will ya drop back in and start a discussion of some sort. Or maybe try posing a question.
    You might find some more primary teachers in the primary forum... although they have their own rules on research survey requests.
    You could try educationposts.ie too.

Advertisement