Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

check on a company in Ireland.

Options
  • 07-01-2018 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Does anyone know how to check on a company background in Ireland ?
    There is a group or company called educationstate who provides host services in Irish families for students but not only students.

But I wonder if there is a website where one can see how long they are already registered, profit or loss or other details which gives me an idea or how reliable they are and if they are legit before engaging in a contract with them ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Solocheck.ie???

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You can use Solocheck.ie or cro.ie to access details about the company. You’ll have to pay a fee to see accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ask the google...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

CRO.ie for registration details

You can buy more detailed analytic reports from companies that specialize in credit and background checks like Dun and Bradstreet or Creditsafe

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Haithabu

Perfect, thanks everyone for the fast help. That is what I was looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wow.

AH gave a real helpful answer.

Im impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Haithabu wrote: »
    Perfect, thanks everyone for the fast help. That is what I was looking for.

Is not a limited company, it’s a Sole Trader. Check the domain registry and you’ll see who registered the domain, I have a name here but don’t think that I should post it.

The domain was registered end of May 2012.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Wow.

AH gave a real helpful answer.

Im impressed.

New year, new AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Zaph wrote: »
    New year, new AH?

Nah, the regulars just haven't exited their new years hangovers yet.

Advertisement