Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

train the trainer questions

Options
  • 07-01-2018 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Im currently with local partnership and was offered to take part in the above course, while im assisting disabled with IT courses just to be of the dole.
    Ive good good amount of experience in computer science,lvl6 system/network admin certs,and few basic linux certs and almost 20yrs with pcs in general.

now im finding it pure grind to say the least teaching someone how to make folder or just pure basics of MS office, specially when i know people i work with have 0 knowledge and in general hard do adapt any material long term past basics.

myself im quick to pick up new details or things to learn or do research and hack trough and most times i dont bother with much help if i know i can do it i just make it happen, so my attitude is if you have resources and time you can do it yourself which isn't teaching material or personality.

Since any info found on this course goes back to 2011-2013 here or boards and i know a lot of changes been made in that area regarding qualification, looking at signing papers its for lvl 6 QQI award.

but tl;dr

Does this course hold any value,since im not really much into teaching someone lvl 4 basics, as myself would rather like to progress to lvl 7-8 in computer science field, and not mingle in area where answer is one google click away.

Advertisement