Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 Bit NES PAL version looking to buy

Options
  • 07-01-2018 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

Guys Iv a similar post in Nintendo, so if a mod wants to delete other one please do.

Basically im looking for a complete NES 8 bit pal version with box and manuals.
    I’d be willing to take a good condition working console but I’d rather the full package.
    Any of u guys have or for sale or could point me in the right direction? Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,568 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You'll get a cheap Famicom on eBay from one of the Japanese sellers, make sure it's AV modded though.
    A cheap adaptor will mean you can play NES games too.
    NES consoles are fine but I have always found the Famicom to be a nicer device .

Of course you could go mad and get a Famicom Twin....

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You'll get a cheap Famicom on eBay from one of the Japanese sellers, make sure it's AV modded though.
    A cheap adaptor will mean you can play NES games too.
    NES consoles are fine but I have always found the Famicom to be a nicer device .

Of course you could go mad and get a Famicom Twin....

Thanks for your response. I’m after buying a boxed NES PAL in good condition of eBay though.
    Thanks again for your help though! Looking forward to it arriving.

Advertisement