Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy fix for Berserker flooding/leaking via top-fill,

• 06-01-2018 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Found this tip on fasttech and tried it for myself. Now the berserker can be top filled without an issue.

"Hi folks, all I did was swap the lid o-ring out for another larger/thinner one. This worked out really well, and I can now top fill with no leaking or fuss. I now have zero issues with this great RTA.

I'm not sure on the o-ring size exactly, but here's some pic's to help out(original o-ring is center in the 2nd pic).

Hope it helps folks :)"

1_1.jpg

2_2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Interesting, must have a look through all my spares from other tanks to see if I have any o ring like that. I was only refilling my berserker mini earlier and despite doing the partial screw and turn upside down I still got a little bit of leakage

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Interesting, must have a look through all my spares from other tanks to see if I have any o ring like that. I was only refilling my berserker mini earlier and despite doing the partial screw and turn upside down I still got a little bit of leakage

Yeah I found some o-rings from god knows what. Worked a charm though. This trick might even work without an o-ring at all. Worth a try if you can't find an o-ring.

Advertisement