Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun 7th jan

Options
  • 06-01-2018 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Great days racing in Naas, I can't go now and I've four tickets if somebody wants them, pm me. Based in tipp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Threw Russell's rides in a patent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

I've backed Blow By Blow e/w 16/1 Naas 1:45. Whether he wins today or not I really fancy him for the Albert Bartlett. Big fan of this horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I've backed Blow By Blow e/w 16/1 Naas 1:45. Whether he wins today or not I really fancy him for the Albert Bartlett. Big fan of this horse.

Seems a massive price to me too, issues found with him after his earlier defeats in the season before his maiden success last time out. Welds horse In the bumper my only other bet, had expected him to be odds on going by the hype around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I think 10s about Shotgun Paddy is very generous. Can't get away from him running off 128.
    Main concern is how he came out of his poor run last week but if you put a line through that run he's half the price IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Seems a massive price to me too, issues found with him after his earlier defeats in the season before his maiden success last time out. Welds horse In the bumper my only other bet, had expected him to be odds on going by the hype around him.

Market told the story for that one unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

robbiezero wrote: »
    Market told the story for that one unfortunately.

Absolutely. Unfortunately I had my bet down this morning. Not good :( Ah well what can we do.

Advertisement