Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD4 remastered digital or disc?

Options
  • 06-01-2018 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭

Recently I was given a copy of Infinite Warfare to loan off a friend, only reason I took it off him was for CoD4 remastered. I was quite disappointed to learn that I needed to pay €30 to play it but I bit the bullet and bought and started my download off the PSN.

Now my issue is that the download is taking an age, I have great broadband in the North Dublin area and I'm connecting via Ethernet cable but I have never encountered something on the PS4 taking so long.

To further add to my frustration I only learned this morning that I could buy the game separately on disc so I would avoid the major download and also I would not have Infinite Warfare taking up valuable space on my hard drive.

Finally because I have started the download I am now unable to get a refund from the PSN so there is now no point in me buying the disc?

Could someone correlate that all I have said above is unfortunately true? Also is it worth the €30 quid? I have fond memories of the original but this process has stumped my enthusiasm.

Advertisement