Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct flights to Canada.

Options
  • 06-01-2018 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, does anyone know what days of the week you can fly direct from Dublin to Vancouver? Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

No non stops as far as I know, typically via toronto or london

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Just play around with the dates on Expedia. Should tell you all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Noodle Scratcher

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tinyfox

I think the direct flights don't start until May - Oct with Air Canada, you need to stop in Toronto before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Tenigate

Seattle may be worth looking into. I got a direct flight Seattle to Dublin years ago as it worked out cheaper.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jeepcj

during the summer its usually wed, sat and sunday for direct flights to vancouver

That’s exactly what I was looking for! Cheers. I couldn’t find that info readily available for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jeepcj

That’s exactly what I was looking for! Cheers. I couldn’t find that info readily available for some reason.

Yes it took me a while to figure that out, I've made direct flight twice now and its so much better, its still a low budget air canada rouge flight with no inflight entertainment (other than their app and your ipad) and the food is terrible, but 9.5 hrs and you are there.

Advertisement