Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Scenes in film

Options
  • 06-01-2018 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭

There was a similar thread in AH a few months ago but it was closed after a few hours. I can think of so many. My favourite is the ending of The Last of the Mohicans. Its romantic and sad but also violent and the music fits perfectly.

I also love the nightclub scene in Trainspotting. Temptation followed by Atomic along with Rent Boys anticipating narration make it such a great scene.

This one might be seen as cheesy but I have always loved the dancing scene between Tony and Elvira in Scarface. I think it really works to set the Miami club scene in the 80s. The character Elvira always gets a raw deal and is seen as a sort of stuck up and self absorbed junkie but I think her story is much deeper than that and she is the only person of the main characters who survives because she leaves Tony before. Anyway I love this scene but it is one where she does play up to the ice queen character.

Comments

Advertisement