Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Wonder what the T&Cs will be, considering they'v just retired a lot of the older blokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

roundymac wrote: »
    Wonder what the T&Cs will be, considering they'v just retired a lot of the older blokes.

I’m hearing basic wages of €450/€500 s week after tax, over time is extra.

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back once an online assessment is completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

we5htufnc81y.png

How I envisage the interview process.

we5htufnc81y.png

How I envisage the interview process.

Did you draw that up yourself :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Evil-1

Might be worth giving HR a ring just to see if your CV was received by them, I dont know what the recruitment situation in Cork is but I know in Dublin Bus Eireann is having difficulty attracting applications as they are no longer seen as a good employer (I am not saying either way what kind of employer they are just what the perception among potential applicants is), I am told that there a a large number of Bus Eireann drivers looking to transfer to Dublin Bus and there is a concern that a big number of Broadstone based drivers may apply to Go Ahead.

Evil-1 wrote: »
    Might be worth giving HR a ring just to see if your CV was received by them, I dont know what the recruitment situation in Cork is but I know in Dublin Bus Eireann is having difficulty attracting applications as they are no longer seen as a good employer (I am not saying either way what kind of employer they are just what the perception among potential applicants is), I am told that there a a large number of Bus Eireann drivers looking to transfer to Dublin Bus and there is a concern that a big number of Broadstone based drivers may apply to Go Ahead.

Application has been acknowledged as received, i've had this confirmed in writing.

Didn't realise there was such a move by drivers to leave and they can't get new ones.

Are Go Ahead offering better money?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Evil-1

I dont think there is much in it but I would expect Bus Eireann rates to be better, money is not the only issue for many at Braodstone and the fear would be that Go Ahead might be an attractive option for some.

Advertisement