Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

selling car

Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ Musefan

Hi, 

I will be renewing with Liberty (for the 4th year in a row) later this month. I'll be moving closer to work during the year and won't need my car for the forseeable future. I plan to sell it in April. How does this work when I pay by direct debit? Do I simply ask for payments to be cancelled after April? Thanks

Comments

• Musefan wrote: »
    Hi, 

I will be renewing with Liberty (for the 4th year in a row) later this month. I'll be moving closer to work during the year and won't need my car for the forseeable future. I plan to sell it in April. How does this work when I pay by direct debit? Do I simply ask for payments to be cancelled after April? Thanks
    Hi Musefan,
    Sorry to hear you will be cancelling your policy. You can cancel at anytime by writing to us and returning the certificate and disc. As you have been with us more than one year, when you cancel you are charged for your days on cover plus an administration fee of 50e. We calculate the charge for your time on cover and how much you have paid in instalments up to that point and see if there is any charge or refund remaining.
    You can refer to your policy booklet on page 6 for full terms and conditions.

Thanks
    Una

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement