Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legends snooker, Goffs.

Options
  • 04-01-2018 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Goffs this Saturday and will be there for both sessions.
    Anyone know if there are any food/drink facilities available at the venue?
    Thanks.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'm heading to Goffs this Saturday and will be there for both sessions.
    Anyone know if there are any food/drink facilities available at the venue?
    Thanks.

Was at Goffs last year for the snooker. It's a lovely venue. There was a bar there but I didn't see any food.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Was at Goffs last year for the snooker. It's a lovely venue. There was a bar there but I didn't see any food.

That'll do:pac:, thanks!

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

I seem to remember chips being available there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

I was there for Davis v Taylor on Saturday evening. There was a hot food counter selling sausage and chips, curry and rice/chips, etc. All for €9.99.

Great event overall. Davis is a true pro. What I don't get, though, is the number of guys who walked out during frames to get more beers. They'd then walk back in to their seat during shots, even down to the front row and in the eyeline of the players down on a shot. I think on at least two occasions (one with Doherty and one with Davis) it may have put them off as they missed easy balls but the players didn't say anything. Pathetic that people can't watch snooker without getting tanked up. At least wait till a frame is over.

Advertisement