Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brewdog's Equity for Punks

Options
  • 04-01-2018 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

It's been six and a bit years since the first thread on this topic and I was wondering if anyone got in for any of these equity drives? And Brewdog continues to pursue its multifaceted strategy of publican and brewer. Does that make people more or less hesitant than when this was last brought up?

The fifth round has opened now. Some interesting perks and rewards, but I assume it still isn't a big money-earner for those that do invest.

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I had a quick flick through it there. How does one sell the shares if they need to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

There seems to be a trading platform.

From the Prospectus:
    "In the opinion of the Company, the Company offers Shareholders the opportunity to trade their shares on a Trading Platform provided by Asset Match once a year. Currently, only existing Shareholders can buy more shares or sell their shares through the Trading Platform."

🤪

Advertisement