Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Help!] Achievements not in Multiples of 5

Options
  • 04-01-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

I had spent years trying to get away from the Gamerscore ending in 3 and 8 because of Super Puzzle Bomber years ago and thought that these non-multiple-of-five GS achievements were a thing of the past - outlawed under the Geneva Convention or something.

Until I started playing Overcooked yesterday and first achievement "Lettuce Play" is for 1GS.... Noooooooooo!! :eek:

I know it's not a rational thing, but I have an intense need to get back to a Gamerscore ending with 5 or 0, or the whole universe will remain off-kilter. Are there any games that will quickly / readily give up an easy achievement worth 4GS or 9GS?

Thanks in advance for the help.

p.s. OK, I know that I can technically fix it in Overcooked, but that means having to get three stars on every single map to get 199GS. Let's be realistic, that's not going to happen :).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Haha I can see where you are coming from but I don't know what you can really do. Maybe google games that offer low score achievements.

You have OCD? I know I do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

https://www.trueachievements.com/xbox-achievements.aspx

Allows you to search gs by numberic value! There's a few 4's and 9's in there alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

marcbrophy wrote: »
    https://www.trueachievements.com/xbox-achievements.aspx

Allows you to search gs by numberic value! There's a few 4's and 9's in there alright :D
    Brilliant, thanks for that. I can feel my OCD hackles going back down to normal levels.

Plenty of 4 and 9 GS achievements there.

Another good one turns out to be Threes! - all achievements are multiples of three (I still disagree with it on principle, but it gets kudos for tying in with the theme of the game)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Yay for Rabbids Big Bang … easy achievements in weird numbers. Balance is restored to the universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yay for Rabbids Big Bang … easy achievements in weird numbers. Balance is restored to the universe.

Just remember to bookmark that link!
    I've a feeling you'll need it again in the future :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I was the same for years also with a odd number and it also annoyed me so much that I went back recently to play the Xbox 360 game that gave them to me to even it back out the title in question was Crash of the Titans.

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/crash-of-the-titans/guide/

I wore my uneven gamer score as a badge of honour for years until the Solus Project robbed me of it because of unobtainable and never patched achievement :mad:

Easy to fix for you OP just 100% over cooked :cool:

Think true achievements have a function for searching achievement values to even out your score. Though I'll value my completion % over an odd number any day :pac:

Advertisement