Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOGA - Replica Furniture, any experience?

Options
  • 04-01-2018 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I had a very weak moment early December when I saw that a company called Voga were having a black friday sale. The website gives off the impression that they are Irish based so I decided to pick up a lamp and a small kids rocker, all coming to circa 100e. Turns out that the company is based in China (or somewhere similar).

After I placed the order it I was told that there would be a 16 week wait time for my items to arrive. The small print also said that the items would be shipped to a warehouse in Naas and that I would have to arrange collection myself. Fortunately I only live about 30 minutes away. I looked up reviews of Voga online and found nothing but negative reviews. A lot of the reviews are international, complaining about the collection from the warehouse etc and a lot are about the wait time which is often over 6 months. More reviews complain about the complete lack of customer support and the 50% charge on refunds. However, I haven't seen any reviews that say the items never arrived (even after a long wait).

Just wondering if anyone here successfully ordered something off them? I don't mind waiting, especially if it costs 50e to cancel the order - I'm just going to see what happens. Also, I ordered the items with a Visa Debit card so I don't think there's any comeback that side.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I ordered something a few years ago. They were very chaotic. I was very unhappy with my dealings with them. They seemed to be based either in Denmark or the UK at that time. Looking at the website that has changed, and it is all in Hong Kong.

The item I ordered was not as specified on the website. The colours were wrong. The item was also in a dirty state. Getting a refund was slow and painful.

If it doesn't work out, I would see if you can charge it back through the bank. There is a limit on how long you can wait before the chargeback though. I would be concerned that they are trying to run down the time.

Advertisement