Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Foreman in Aldi

Options
  • 03-01-2018 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

There is a George Foreman in Aldi tomorrow, anyone know is there a timer on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

https://www.aldi.ie/george-foreman-family-grill/p/081375185594900

No mention of a timer in the product description and can't see any sign of one on the pictures.

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

The modern George Foreman grills are extremely poor quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

The modern George Foreman grills are extremely poor quality.

Well thanks as I was going to buy a new one...

@OP It don't have a timer, I wish they had removable plates to stick in the dishwasher.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Got the same one in Tesco for €27 before Christmas. No variable temperature which is a bit of a dose. Brilliant for toasted sandwiches but you couldn't do a whole chicken breast properly on it unless you leave it open.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

The George Foreman 21610 has a timer on it I got it for €97.99 in Argos in November and its gone up to €188.99 at the moment. Its so hard to get any with a timer now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

A cheap kitchen timer negates the need for one with a built in timer and expands your choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Wheety wrote: »
    A cheap kitchen timer negates the need for one with a built in timer and expands your choices.

The timer also turns it off though, so no chance of leaving it on by accident.

Advertisement