Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intreo Course/Holidays

Options
  • 03-01-2018 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,

Im was put on a course through Intreo due to start of March, however I have booked a week away in june to visit family abroad.

Just wondering has anyone ever had any issues in a situation like this? Would i be allowed to go away even though i will be on a course with them?

Or is this a situation that essentially Intero now own my soul and ill either have to cancel my trip or be kicked off the course and loose my payment for up to 9 weeks?

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mikula

I am in the same situation now, starting course and have booked holiday for summer, how did it go for you?

Hi everyone,

Im was put on a course through Intreo due to start of March, however I have booked a week away in june to visit family abroad.

Just wondering has anyone ever had any issues in a situation like this? Would i be allowed to go away even though i will be on a course with them?

Or is this a situation that essentially Intero now own my soul and ill either have to cancel my trip or be kicked off the course and loose my payment for up to 9 weeks?

Thanks for your help :)[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bshmf

Intreo don't run courses, they refer people to courses. Are you on a ETB course? If so it is usual practice to allow people take permitted time off from the course if they can prove the holiday was booked before the course began.

Advertisement