Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Offices in Dublin

Options
  • 03-01-2018 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all and Happy New Year.

I am new to the board, but have been following a few threads from time to time over the last years.
    I am living in Dublin for nearly 5 years and just last September I have registered myself as a Sole Trader which is working out just fine.

My current situation is as follows:
    I am living in a shared house (also my address for registered Sole trader) but I am planning on traveling Europe for an unforeseen time, but continuing my work as I can work remotely as a Sole Trader.
    I am looking for some recommendations in regards to a virtual office as I wish to get all my mail (lets say revenue, bank, bills etc) sent to this "virtual office" and have them forward the mail to a family address in Spain.
    I don't want my current flatmates to be looking into my mail when I am gone and as I might be getting mail, I rather have this sent to trusted hands instead. I am also considering of leaving the house completely when traveling and when coming back finding my own place.

I also don't want to change my revenue, bank, bill addresses to the Spanish one as I wish to continue to be registered here in Ireland.

I know the virtual office topic has been discussed here a few times, but not recently and unfortunately, there are not a lot of reviews out there in regards to these virtual offices.

I was hoping that some of you might have some recommendations on this.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
    Marian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

I am looking for some recommendations in regards to a virtual office as I wish to get all my mail (lets say revenue, bank, bills etc) sent to this "virtual office" and have them forward the mail to a family address in Spain.
    I don't want my current flatmates to be looking into my mail when I am gone and as I might be getting mail, I rather have this sent to trusted hands instead. I am also considering of leaving the house completely when traveling and when coming back finding my own place.

I also don't want to change my revenue, bank, bill addresses to the Spanish one as I wish to continue to be registered here in Ireland.

I know the virtual office topic has been discussed here a few times, but not recently and unfortunately, there are not a lot of reviews out there in regards to these virtual offices.

Try Parcel Zone in Sandyford. They do mailbox type addresses which should do what you need..

http://parcelzone.net/index.php/mail-box-rental-dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Brueckenpepe

spyderski wrote: »
    Try Parcel Zone in Sandyford. They do mailbox type addresses which should do what you need..

Hi spyderski, thanks for that. I am just uncertain about the address type they would provide as this seems to be similar to a PO. Do you know how an address from them looks like?

For revenue purposes, I would need to provide a proper address hence the question about the virtual office. I would then provide the revenue with this address which then should work as my normal to go address.

Hi spyderski, thanks for that. I am just uncertain about the address type they would provide as this seems to be similar to a PO. Do you know how an address from them looks like?

For revenue purposes, I would need to provide a proper address hence the question about the virtual office. I would then provide the revenue with this address which then should work as my normal to go address.

Think it’s a normal address, not a P.O. box. Maybe email them and ask?

From the site: “Not a PO Box!: Many couriers will not deliver to P.O. Box addresses – that won’t be a problem when you choose our service. Our virtual addresses also do not give away the fact that you are using a mailbox service, allowing you to present a more professional image for your business.”

http://parcelzone.net/index.php/blog/item/72-rent-an-irish-mailing-address

spyderski wrote: »
    From the site: “Not a PO Box!: Many couriers will not deliver to P.O. Box addresses – that won’t be a problem when you choose our service. Our virtual addresses also do not give away the fact that you are using a mailbox service, allowing you to present a more professional image for your business.”

Thank you very much, that is amazing. Appreciate your help on this and I will get in contact with them.

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Duckett

take a look at www.coworkinn.com

Duckett wrote: »
    take a look at

Thank you, checking on that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

I used Regus on Harcourt Road for a few years. You get a proper address, dedicated phone number answered with your company name, email, use of their business centres worldwide, and rental of boardrooms worldwide as required. Mail is forwarded, although I collected mine as I was always in the area. Couldn't fault them.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

Duckett wrote: »
    take a look at www.coworkinn.com

I use coworkinn, you basically buy a package for the number of days you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

I use a virtual office too.No troubles at all,as listed above.
    I see no need for board or phones BUT your issue with the staff will be storing and/or forwarding letters to Spain.

• Advertisement

Thank you all for your answer guys!

Advertisement