Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I tell a teacher to leave me alone?

Options
  • 02-01-2018 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

There's a teacher in school who keeps talking to me even though I've hinted to her that I don't want to talk to her, by ignoring her. She keeps talking to me. She knows well I don't want to talk to her and why. If I tell her to leave me alone/stop talking to me, does she have to leave me alone/stop talking to me?
    Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Afroshack

In a nutshell, no you can't just insist a member of staff not be allowed to talk to you. But perhaps if you explained why you don't want her to speak to you it might help. Is she behaving inappropriately towards you? Are conversations of a very personal nature? Is she your subject teacher or just a random teacher you don't know?

Advertisement