Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cracked screen on Xiaomi Mi A1 - What are my options?

Options
  • 02-01-2018 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭

Posted this in the mi a1 thread, but thought it might be an idea to post in the main forum also.....

Was planning on posting this evening to see if there were any recommendations for a case/cover for the mi a1. But then disaster struck, my mi a1 got knocked to the floor and the screen got badly cracked/shattered. Have it about 2 months and it's been a brilliant phone and the stock android is great. Great bang for the buck.

Could I get the screen fixed. I guess I can't walk into a shop and get it replaced as it's unlikely they would have a replacement screen?

Would it be possible to source and change the screen myself. Anyone done this?

Or am I better to take the hit and replace the phone with another mi a1 or similar?

Comments

Advertisement