Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy s8: Onedrive 100 GB offer

Options
  • 02-01-2018 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭

I have Galaxy S8 and it was written that I will get free 100 GB storage on One Drive for 2 years. But when i redeemed it today, nothing happened and it says my storage is 5GB. I restarted phone but nothing.

Is this offer over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

S8 and S8 plus were reportedly excluded? Also, is the phone new? Its once per device so if bought second hand its not supposed to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It's a brand new Galaxy S8. I remember an ad on TV that s8 comes with this offer. I got the phone about 3 months ago, but redeemed it today only and nothing happened.
    ED E wrote: »
    S8 and S8 plus were reportedly excluded? Also, is the phone new? Its once per device so if bought second hand its not supposed to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's a brand new Galaxy S8. I remember an ad on TV that s8 comes with this offer. I got the phone about 3 months ago, but redeemed it today only and nothing happened.

I keep getting notifications about this offer. Haven't tried to redeem it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I got the offer now. One need to have Hotmail or MSN email account to avail this offer.
    I keep getting notifications about this offer. Haven't tried to redeem it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,433 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Every so often I get a notification for the same thing on my S5 neo and I've signed up multiple times. Space disappears every time the app updates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement