Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 2 + 3 DLC finally available on Origin

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The fact that all the DLC isn't included in the trilogy bundle pretty much sums up EA as a company imo.

It is about time the Bioware points bull**** were removed though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I couldn't agree more, but reading between the lines, it looks to me like there was some sort of license and contractual fukkery between EA and Bioware back in the day before Bioware was fully acquired by EA that lead to this situation in the first place and now that it's gone on so long, they've all realised "oh, we'll hold off on rolling it all into one until we're ready to release another 'remaster' version" which I'm sure will shift tons of units on new gen hardware.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, i'd expect a complete remastered edition to be announced within the next year. It's easy money for them.

As much as i criticise them though, it really is an brilliant trilogy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I played through trilogy last year but would definitely do it again with a remaster as I missed a lot of the DLC and plus I'd get to team up with Tali again. I still haven't finished Andromeda, not sure when I'll get around to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭Varik

it's still showing up with bioware points for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I'd buy the s*** out of a remastered trilogy, probably the only games that I'd do that for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I had to resort to getting ME3 from a band of thieves just to use the pre-order DLC shíte.

Advertisement