Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Retailer - Electric/Stage

Options
  • 01-01-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm going to buy something along the lines of a Yamaha P-45 / P-115 for my wife very shortly and have been looking at the likes of Thomann.de & gearformusic.ie etc as well as the likes of Waltons & Music Maker.

However I may be missing some other sources, are there any other alternative sources that people could recommend?

2nd hand is an option too, so long as I don't have to travel miles out of the way.

Ideally I'd like to purchase from a bricks & motor shop but the price difference is significant however maybe there are some sales currently that might balance it out making it more favorable..... and info is appreciated.

Advertisement