Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an ETF Provider that allows you to purchase ETFs via a monthly Standing Orde

Options
  • 01-01-2018 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys, is there a provider of ETFs that allows you to buy ETFs via a monthly Standing Order ?

Any response appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Squozen

Could this be done via a pension?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Squozen wrote: »
    Could this be done via a pension?

Not that I am aware of, is there any ETF provider that let's you setup a monthly standing order to buy ETFs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Squozen

whiz wrote: »
    Not that I am aware of, is there any ETF provider that let's you setup a monthly standing order to buy ETFs ?

Well, I've been looking at self-directed pensions with Friends First that allow investment in stocks/EFTs. They call it the 'Self-Directed
    Investment Option'.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Is there any providers in the Irish market that allow you to buy ETFs on a monthly basis via a standing orders ?
    Note i don't want to set up a pension fund for this type of investing

Advertisement