Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form study

Options
  • 31-12-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Just interested to know where everyone does there study from? What site you find best?
    I think the racing post app needs a lot of work its horrid slow. Better in desktop mode.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

AtTheRaces for me. Lovely layout easy to use

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

ATR is very good. Rarely use racing post anymore, it’s over run with pop ups for bookies and 50%+ of content is subscription only. Who even pays for this is one of the mysteries of the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭JJs Left Hand

For strict form study its irishracing.com for me with ATR and sportinglife for videos. I find the IR site far quicker to navigate than ATR on my tablet. I think I'd use ATR more if my tablet was quicker though. Pain in the arse having to use 3 sites and I hope whoever decided to change the sportinglife site all those months ago was promptly sacked because it's an abomination now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

IrishRacing And ATR for me

The Jockey Club website for the videos of races that are on RUK also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

The old racingpost site was great. Dont know why they changed it last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,438 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

BumperD wrote: »
    ATR is very good. Rarely use racing post anymore, it’s over run with pop ups for bookies and 50%+ of content is subscription only. Who even pays for this is one of the mysteries of the web.
    It's the locked content that makes it worth paying for, in my opinion at least. The recent site update is so awful, when my current subscription expires, I will not renew.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

I use atr for form study and sporting life for uk race replays . They have all ruk races .

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Mr321

Yes I agree ATR is brilliant. Very in depth analysis of how you want to go about breaking your study down on it.

Sometimes its nice to have a drop down of each horses form though all on the once page so you can scroll back up to.

Anyway main thing is to find the winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

For those who prefer a stats/trend based approach I couldnt recommend https://www.geegeez.co.uk/ more strongly. Its a wonderful site with easily accessed and relevant data. Even without a subscription it has some very useful tools, I have been a Gold Subcriber for a few years now and couldnt imagine ever not using it.

Alot of it is very logical data that most will factor in anyway, Course form, Trainer form, Trainer/Jockey combo etc. but having it there in such a quick and easy layout saves so much time and effort.

Advertisement