Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling with Verizon/Vodafone shares

Options
  • 31-12-2017 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Helping sort out some paperwork of an elderly relative who bought Eircom shares, now Verizon *and* Vodafone (from what I can see).

Just wondering if anyone has managed to wade through the paperwork and sell them recently ie since the last offer to sell (2016).

If you have any advice/guidance/tips etc about how to do so would be most appreciated.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Harmless

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Window1

Hi,

Helping sort out some paperwork of an elderly relative who bought Eircom shares, now Verizon *and* Vodafone (from what I can see).

Just wondering if anyone has managed to wade through the paperwork and sell them recently ie since the last offer to sell (2016).

If you have any advice/guidance/tips etc about how to do so would be most appreciated.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

Harmless

Hi - I wonder did you ever get this issue resolved? We get miserly Verizon dividend payments by cheque in dollars (cents in reality!) a few times a year and obviously it is not worth our while (not sure if its even possible) to lodge these cheques, especially without incurring costs greater than the value of the cheques! What to do with these Verizon shares (and cheques) I do not know, so wondering if you managed to find a solution?

Advertisement