Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave entitlements

Options
  • 31-12-2017 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering what (if any) leave entitlements I could get for a sister getting married? It would be a week day and I’m second level (currently etb but this isn’t until next year so I might be in a dept school then). Also any circular numbers would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Shaungoater

cmegzc wrote:
    Hi, just wondering what (if any) leave entitlements I could get for a sister getting married? It would be a week day and I’m second level (currently etb but this isn’t until next year so I might be in a dept school then). Also any circular numbers would be great thanks

You can apply for a personal day and get it covered yourself, that's what most do. Or write to your board of management and ask for the days off. Or if it's etb, you may have to approach them and ask for unpaid leave

Advertisement